Friday, October 9, 2009

The Last Birthday...

Happy Birthday to Zach (again) NO Zach is not 12.... Tonight we had his friend party (I should say everyone party!!!) Because there was an over site when we booked our party last week at the Rec center they told us we could invite as many kids as we wanted with no extra charge.... Lets just say I have no idea how many kids were there my guess is around 40 or more.... (The whole football team, all the boys in his class and all his friends from school and the neighborhood)It was one crazy wild boy party.
As Ben and I were trying to get everyone out of the pool I told Ben "I have no idea who most these kids are and I hope we get them all out of the pool and delivered to the right parents!" Just as the last kids were being picked up Ben said "Lets go, it looks like we're done!" I told him I felt like we were going to leave kids.... Just as we were about to leave 4 of Zach's friends come walking down the hall..... Ben looked at them and said "Where did you guys come from???" They said "Oh, we were just playing soccer.... So I took Zach and walked around the entire rec center to see if any of his friends were left behind....
So far so good it's 9:30 and I haven't heard of any missing kids yet!!!!
*** I'm going to bed.....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Zach! It seems like you were just barely posting about this B-day!

Rebecca said...

Well, I bet he got lots of presents.....

Jennybug said...

You need to do a post about all his gifts. That was better than Christmas.