We took a family vacation Disneyland in January. It was the perfect time and our kids were at the perfect age. We had so much fun chilling at Disneyland for 6 days!!! The weather was so nice I love California!!!
Before we left I got a bunch of Disney trading pins on Ebay... It ended costing me $5.00 a kid for a lanyard and 13 pins and it was the highlight of the trip. The kids loved trading their pins with all the Disney workers. Zach traded for the Blue Genie and Goofy. Bryson traded for Pirates and random pins. Sawyer traded for all the "BAD GUYS" and Colton traded for Chip and Dale. They all had a blast.... Then Colton lost his lanyard on Indian Jones the second to the last night... We were so sad and checked the lost and found, City Hall and Indian Jones (No Luck) So I went back to the Lost and Found and the nicest Disney worker gave us a $50.00 dollar voucher to buy pins at the Emporium. Colton was so happy!!!!Disney on a very tight was budget was very interesting... Before the trip I downloaded a ton of coupons for all sorts of thing from Restaurants to Taxi Cab rides. It saved us a ton of Money. I also went to Costco before the trip and packed a whole suite case of food. (It worked out great!!!)
This is on Tom Sawyer's Island (Now called the Pirates Lair) Sawyer thought it was so cool to see were he is going to buried... And tells everyone to this day "That when he dies he is getting buried at Disneyland."
The highlight of Disneyland was fighting Sawyer's idol "Darth Vader!!!"
Each of the kids had their own money to spend at Disneyland. Colton used his on Cherros and Lego's.
Bryson and Sawyer loved the Lego store and spent all their money on Lego's!!!
We had a great time I can't wait to go back!!!

2 comments:
How fun, I just love Disneyland!
We are going to Disney Land next month! This post got me even more excited for it! I can't wait to take my kids someday too:)
Post a Comment