Jenny told me at the beginning of December that people gaining 5 pounds over the holidays is a myth..... Well, sad to say she is right!!! I gained 10 pounds..... I know it's crazy and you would think how can someone put on 10 pounds in one month???? Well, this is the reason....

Eating tray after tray of caramel chocolate covered pretzels... They are so good!!! I found the best homemade caramel recipe that everyone loves!!!


This is Sawyer finishing off the pan...

The only question is....... Is the mess worth it????
7 comments:
I seriously can not tell you gained 10 pounds, you look great to me AND the pretzels look amazing!!! I may just have to make some! Is it the same carmel from the sisters thing?
Karen these are so good I am so gald you only gave me three or I would have been in some trouble!!! Thanks for the yummy treat :)
Wow those look sooo yummy! I am too scared to weigh myself...I don't think I care to know how much I have gained over the holidays, thank heavens for New Years Resolutions though!!!
OOh those look great and you still do too! I have not weighed myself yet, I'm scared. At least the pretzels are fat free right?
Looks delicious. I love dipping things in chocolate! Although I must admit that I'm happy to have all the chocolate out of the house now. I'll have to get that caramel recipe from you.
It is the same carmel as the sisters retreat.
Oh ya these babies are so worth it. The funny thing is every time I made them I had every intention of taking them all to the neighbors. Only about 10% made it to neighbors. Then I would eat the rest then I would make them again, and again and again.
Post a Comment