September 2010
I am Zoo obsessed.... So much so that I had all my kids skip school so we could go to the Zoo. As much as I have been to the Zoo this year I still have not seen those darn tigers swim!!! Although today was really fun and we met the Gorilla Lady. (She sits next to the window and talks to the gorillas and shows them toys. She does sign and they copy her.) We watched her interact with the gorillas for a little while, as we were walking away Zach said "And I thought you were strange!" (apparently the I am not as weird as the gorilla lady)
(if you ask me I just think it looks like a big dog)

While they watched the wolf I spent my time talking with the bird.
He is so fun and will talk back to me!!!! (Hummmm, I wonder if people call me the bird lady?)

1 comment:
That's so fun. You're kids probably learned way more at the zoo than they would at school anyway.
Post a Comment