This is the first night Zach and Colton wore pads this year. This means "Hitting Time" When I saw the kids in their pads I told them I needed a picture of their first day in pads. They were really good sports until I told them to turn around so I could take a picture of their cute football butts...... Then they ran away from me!!!! I love to listen to the kids talk about football.... They love it so much! It will be a fun and exciting season..... Wish us luck for winning the championship this year.
This is the cool sunset I took a picture of while I was watching Zach practice on night!
***Football pro: it is mandatory for kids to shower everyday!!!!!
***Football con: Taking the pads out of the pants when you wash them (although now that I am an experienced football Mom..... I only wash pants once a week!) That is really gross and leads to another con: Foootball clothes reek!!!! (although it is way better than washing them every day...... Oh, well what do you do????)

No comments:
Post a Comment