Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ka-Karate KIds

Last week we went to the South Jordan Safety Fair. This is the second time I have been to the fair. It is so much fun! They have Helicopters, police cars, fire trucks and a lot more. They always give out a bunch of FREE junk and candy. They had about 10 Karate places there. One caught my eye..... $10.00 for 3 lessons and a FREE Karate outfit! First thing I asked my boys is do you want to be a Karate Kid for Halloween? The answer was yes and next thing we knew they were signed up for Karate!!!!

Sawyer and Bryson had their first lesson on Monday. At first Sawyer only wanted to wear the karate suit over his clothes... I guess he really did think it was a costume! Once we got them both ready we went to the 45 minute lesson. It was so cute to watch the kids.... I was getting some really good laughs!!! At one point the Karate Instructor said "Bryson, that is a great job! you are doing this perfect!!!" He then turned around and looked at Sawyer and Said "Sawyer, I really like your effort!"
Sawyer tells everyone "I do Ka-Karate!"


The kids have one more lesson of Karate (I heard they are really hard salesmen so I am not going to the last one.) I love my little Karate Kids!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you got a good deal and they look so cute in their little outfits!