Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Not So Happy Easter

On Easter Sawyer went home with Kendra and Jake. They stopped by the house so Sawyer could get some jammies. He was running up to the house when he slipped and fell on the stairs of the front porch. The poor little boy got a goose egg the size of an Easter egg.



This is the second time that this "EGG"sact same thing has happened. The first time he was 1 years old and I grabbed him a cocoa baba to help his owwie.... Now he is four so this time I grabbed him a Diet Coke in a zippy cup.... (Looking at this pattern by the next time I'll be grabbing him a nice cold beer! I hope he's a least 21 so I don't get in trouble with the law!)



Lets hope this doesn't happen again! It is now September and Sawyer still has a mark from this little owwie, I guess it doesn't help much that he has hit his head 3 times in the same place since....

Poor Sawyer skipped out on the sleepover and Mom and Dad held him all night!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, that is the biggest bump I've ever seen. It looks so painful!

Lizzy Hortin said...

Ouch! I hurt just looking at that!