Sunday, October 16, 2011

Witches Night Out

Jenny, Melissa and I all dressed up as "Day of the Dead" girls for Witches Night Out...
Our estimated 2 hours to get ready turned into 4 hours.... The question "Would I do it again?"

In a heart beat. We had so much fun being wild and crazy!!! We did whatever we wanted, acted how ever we wanted and said whatever we wanted!!! And I loved it!

Every 2 minutes we found ourselves taking pictures with different people... We have already debuted on Gardner Villages Facebook page. I loved these costumes...

so much so that I wish Halloween could be every day..... I love to dress up!!

Senorita Gabriella, Senorita Rosierita and Senorita Wanita

(these are our Day of the Dead names)
We were a really big hit with all the Spanish people....
Happy Day of the Dead...... Until next year!!!

No comments: