Monday, October 17, 2011

Copper's Birthday

October 13th was a very special day it was Copper's first Birthday it was also the day that I said I would get rid of the dog by if I didn't like him! So Copper has made it past his probation time.... So we threw him a party....  
Complete with doggy presents, Cookie Cakes and a Doggy Cake..... notice I am missing one shirtless boy??? He got invited to a movie right before the party started. I asked him "If he really wanted to miss Copper's Birthday party???"

He said "Mom, if you were a 12 year old boy... Would you rather go to a really cool movie or your dogs Birthday party???" I laughed at his answer!!!Bryson and Sawyer helped me make the cake for Copper.... The ingredients were:
1. Doggy food
2. Doggy Bacon Treats
3. Pepperoni
4. A little Peanut Butter
Copper loved his Birthday Cake!!!!
And the boy's loved the peanut butter cookies......
***For all you dog haters out there.... I would like you to know Coppers cake was prepared and ate on the floor!!!! Also hands are washed very well at my house so are faces.... You could probably tell by Sawyer's picture!!!!

No comments: