I just so happened to have my camera with me, because I took the boys to Gardner Village to see the Witches... Guess what, I didn't take one picture at the Witches..... I have to agree with Sawyer, these babies are way CREEPY.... Sawyer is so scared of them he will not even walk by them.....
Bryson was not scared.... He said "The only way I would be scared is if all the doors were locked, and no one was here and I was on a Goose Bump show!!!" Sawyer was so terrified, he was jumping at everything.... He maintained a very safe distance away from the babies!!!! But couldn't help looking at them.... I love his face in this picture.... He is so disgusted!!! As soon as we got the fingers he said "Now, lets get out of here and never come back!!!"
The rest of the boy's thought this place was so cool.... Then again, look at Bryson's face.... He looks like he is trying to be tough!!! OH NO, I sure hope I don't have four boys in my bed with me tonight!!!!
This was such a bitter sweet trip to the store....Sawyer got what he wanted.... But, talk about torture!!!
The boys were really having fun at poor Sawyer's expense.... Although when we got home I had the happiest little boy you ever saw!!!
He said "Yes, now I have my Halloween costume!!! I am wearing my green fingers, my green vampire teeth, my Karate out fit, a black cape and I want my face painted all black and with a mask!!!"
This is going to a interesting costume.... I wonder if he thinks he has to be a combination of all the left over costumes of the years???? The poor 4th child.....
These are all Sawyer's cute little Halloween decorations he keeps in his room!!!
Great.... Now people are going to look at me and say "That poor kid, he had to make his own costume...Because his Mom was to busy making her own...."

3 comments:
Oh how I love these faces.
Creepy, you don't have to pay money to go to haunted houses just go to the store!
What a weird store! I've never seen zombie babies...creepy
Post a Comment