What is a a Marker Fight??? You would probably only know if you lived in a house of all boys.....
Each kid has a different color Marker.... That way you can tell the winner.... It was all fun and games until Sawyer looked in the mirror...... apparently he didn't realize he was going to look like everyone else.... He was not a happy camper!!!It must be really hard being the youngest brother!!!!
Washable Marker????? Did NOT come off as easily as the commercial says!!!

4 comments:
This cracks me up. I wanted to see a picture after you tried to wash off the markers.
ha ha ha! This made my day! So funny! I have to say that I too would like to see how they looked after washing? Did it come off? Did they have to go to school/church this way?
It came off pretty good! Although we had to scrub (their skin off with it!)
This is still the funniest thing ever.
Post a Comment