Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year

One of my News Year resolution is to BLOG.... So I though why not start out on the 7th of January.... With our New Years Eve celebration. We started the night off with Cafe Rio Take out... The best idea ever, I went and picked it up (for Ben and I) while Ben made (all you can eat) quesadillas at home for the kids. I picked up some extra creamy dressing and they were set! Then we put in SMURFS. It was a cute show and I am still singing in my head "LA, LA, LA LA LA, LA LA LA, LA". After the movie we set up the famous family New Years Game (root) Beer Pong. The kids loved this.... I figure if we do this sort of thing now it will be old news when they get to college... Or they will be pro and never have to CHUG IT....
(either way I think I come out on top.) After a few fun family games (Ben went and set the clock ahead a hour) We are so tricky!!!!
 At 11:00 we were set to celebrate the New Year. Don't you just love our family picture????
Happy White Trash NEW YEAR!!! Pots and Pans, shirts off, boxers and don't miss the mattress the kids pulled in to watch a movie on!!! WOW, looking at these pictures maybe I know why I don't blog to much.. How do you paint this into the picture perfect family? All I know is we have fun!!!! Then at 11:10 we sent the kids on their way and Ben and I watched a movie.
 Happy New Years!!!! (at 11:00 O'Clock)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you do blog more! Your's is one of my favorites and I love to hear about what's going on!

Rebecca said...

haha this cracks me up. White trash is the best, welcome to the family!!!!