It has been exactly one year since I blogged... Wow, how time flies. I can't believe that I have not blogged at all. This year is the first year I will have ALL my kids in school full time. I am kinda sad and will miss having my little buddy around. I am now going to try and focus on building my scrapbook website and retreats... and blogging a whole lot more!!!!
Today after dinner I put a cupcake scentsy in the warmer, it made my house smell so good!!!! When the kids came in from playing they were so excited and asked what the smell was... I told them it was cupcakes. They ran into the kitchen and asked if they could have a cupcake??? I then had to explain to them that it was a candle. THEY DID NOT LIKE THAT ONE BIT! Bryson and Sawyer told me "That if you make a yummy smell then you have to make cupcakes and if you don't that's no fair!" I dies laughing.... We ended up going to get some ice cream... They were happy, and I was happy I didn't have to make cupcakes:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment