Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

This weekend we were supposed to go Glamping but it NEVER stopped raining!!! Until today!!! So, we woke up  got everything ready to make Crepes and we drive over to the Daybreak Lake with the Glamper!!! The Glamper is my Happy place!!! 
All my cute boys eating crepes!!! 
Eating delicious crepes!!! They are just so yummy and eating them in the Glamper even makes them yummier!!!
My cute boys watching me open my presents!!! I got great hotdog roasters a pome book Bryson wrote and 5 brackets that Sawyer made. Then we went fishing! 
Sawyer
Bryson 
Colton 
Zach (he was the only one to catch a little bluegill) 
 Sawyer is my selfie side kick!!!! 
It was a pretty day at the lake!!! If you look really close you can see my cute little Glamper behind us!!! 
Then we went to wish my mom a happy Morher's Day! I set the Glamper all up turned on the 50!s tune and made her a crepe in the Glamper!!! It was so much fun!!!! 
I love my Mom so much she is so talented, creative, fun, kind, loving... I could go on and on!!! She is my best friend!!! I'm am so lucky to have her as my Mom!!! Everything I am or hope to be I owe to my Mother!!! Then we went to dinner came home and hung out in the Glamper some more!!! In fact wifi works perfectly so we watched amazing race!!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!! 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Man, I would love someone to come to m house in a Glamper and make me a crepe. Do you make house calls?

Karen said...

I was thinking I might start up a food truck business 😀