Sunday, June 26, 2016

Oregon Road Trip....

We finally did it!!!! The Oregon Coast road trip has been on my bucket list for years.... We spent the last 10 days living out the dream!!! Day 1 of Oregon... 
Of course the dream included the glamper... We drove 12 hours to Cascade Locks (the rain forest of Oregon) the drive was beautiful and we drove along the Columbia River Gorge most the time! When we got to Wythe Campground I was so happy!!! It was a cute little campground with the perfect camp spot!!!! 
We unhooked and then went for a little walk on the trail behind the campground to explore!!! It was so amazing I've never been anywhere like this my entire life...
It was a little rainy and you could hear it coming down... So, I brought my big umbrella... However, to my surprise I didn't use it the whole time because the trees were so thick that as hard as it was raining we weren't really getting wet! 
I've never seen so much moss in my life.... It was really cool and so soft!!! 
If there's such think as trolls off Frozen... This is where they live!!!! 
Mossy Tree... 
The trees and ferns were awesome!!! 
Colton by the river... 
Cute little bridge.... 
After we explored for a little we went back and decided it was to rainy for a campfire... So we drove into a cute little town called Cascade Locks and found a little restaurant to eat at... Back to the campsite and off to bed!!!  


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 


 
 

 

1 comment:

Lizzy Hortin said...

I love Oregon! Sounds like such a fun trip. That picture totally looked like the trolls from Frozen:)