Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Early Spring Cleaning

A couple weeks ago I decided that I had enough of this game closet. No matter how many times I organize and clean it, it always ends up looking like this after about a couple weeks! (a month if I'm lucky) So I went through the games and threw out 2 trash bags full of missing games. I put all the games we are keeping on the top shelf of the boys closet. (they are still organized, I even need a chair to reach them!)


After getting everything out Zach climbed up on a shelf and everyone else followed him.
(of course)
Zach and Colton tried there hardest to convince me to let them all sleep on a shelf!
(being a reasonable Mom, I said NO!)

Once I get all the kids cleaned out, this will be the new home for all my scrapbooking stuff!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so proud of you! Now if I could just get you to purchase some measuring cups, you would have it made!

Rebecca said...

I love, love, love this picture! I keep telling your mom she needs to look at you blog! Write more!