I have decided to start a blog... (I am inspired by my cousin Brittany) I have so much fun reading hers that I decided hey, why not. Plus it is a great way to keep up on a journal and it has SPELL CHECK!!! that's a huge plus. Today I have Cleaned my house although you really can't tell, having 4 boys it doesn't stay clean for long! I did get caught up on ALL my laundry although it isn't put away yet.
The kids have been playing with their friends and were having a hard time deciding on what to do. So I told them they should all write down on a piece of paper what each of them wanted to do and then pick it out of a bowl. They thought that was a wonderful idea.
I laughed when I read them, They said the following:
Football at my house not in snow
Snow Football
Mini Football
Snowball fight
I don't really understand why they were having such a hard time figuring out what to do!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How do you EVER get caught up on laundry, especially with all of those boys getting their clothes dirty playing football?
Post a Comment