
I am back from CHA, The Scrapbook trade show in sunny California. It was so nice to get out of the snow and into some sunshine. It was even nice enough that me and my Mom went swimming one night. We had so much fun with just the girls. It is always so exciting to see all the fun new stuff. I can't wait to scrapbook!!! We were so lucky this year... My mom won a Bazzill display filled with 72 packs of cardstock and Jenny won the Making Memories T-shirt give away! (I am so glad she won because the 2X t-shirts we had to wear were UGLY!) We had a great time at the show and hanging out. It is so fun to see and make all the fun and weird crafts. We also ate dinner at the yummy new restaurants by Disneyland, the Cheesecake Factory and Buba Gumps.
I love the trade show, This picture is from last years CHA show taken at the airport. I love the cute suitcases! Me and Jenny each got another one, we LOVE them so much. After the trade show was over we went to down town L.A and saw the color purple on Broadway. It was excellent! I love Broadway plays they are always so wonderful!!! Oh and our hotel was a little crazy because the president of Mexico was staying there. so they had really high security. We had a great time, and after being home with my four rowdy boys for 2 days, I can't wait till the next trade show in Chicago!
No comments:
Post a Comment