Thursday, February 11, 2010

4 Games 1 Day

Our First Game of the day was at 12:00, Colton made 16 points. and won the game!!!
Our Second Game was at 2:00, This game was a tough one.... Zach's Team Lost....
Zach's Second game at 4:00 ... The team came ready to play and won the game. Zach had a few steals and played a great game!!!
Our fourth game happened by chance... I ran to Jenny's house to pick something up at 5:30 and found out Jake needed a ride to Basketball, Believe it or not all the boys wanted to stay and watch Jake play.... So I thought "What's one more game?"
Jakes team won.... It was kinda funny because they played our ward, I saw a few people who were a little confused as to why we came to watch the game (and cheer for the other ward!)

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

You are so nice. Thanks for taking Jake. I am so sorry you had to watch one more game of B Ball, you really are a Mom of Boys!!!