Sunday, February 7, 2010

My strengths are my weaknesses

Wow, what a week....
This week I found out that my strengths may be my weaknesses.

Strength: I am a perfectionist
Weakness: I am a perfectionist

Strength: I want to do my best at everything
Weakness: I want to my best at everything (and assume other people do to)

Strength: I try to help others
Weakness: I try to help others

Strength: I am honest (Sometimes a little to honest)
Weakness: I am honest (and assume others are honest to me)

There you have it!!!! Sometimes I feel as if I can't do anything right (and this week was one of them) one thing after another (all though looking back.... I did everything right, people are just stupid)

So how do I eliminate all the stupid people in my life???? When sometimes you are forced to deal with them????

***By the way I am not talking about anyone who may be reading this blog.... If I didn't like you, I wouldn't invite you!!!

4 comments:

Carson said...

Karen I am so sorry, I hate weeks like this.....good luck with everything. and LOL I am so glad I am not one of those people!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Well I am glad I am reading your blog, because hopefully that means I am not "one of those people". But you are right, a big majority of the people out there are stupid! On days like those, I just stay in my house, stay away from the world, and do something fun like take a bubble bath, stay in my jammies all day and forget the dumb world out there! Hope this week goes better for you. And anyway, remember, if all else fails, YOU make the best and cutest pillows EVER and no one can take that away from you!!!!!

Karen said...

Thanks Rebecca

Jennybug said...

Karen I am so sorry you were having a bad week. I am a bad blogger reader. I liked this post though it made me think.