*Oh, and in case you were wondering Kyle did come!!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The War Has Begun
My boys are off track... That means all day long is one great big air soft war. My front yard has been turned into a battle field and you can see millions of little green bullets all over my front porch, sidewalk and flowerbeds, they are everywhere!!!! (To bad they don't dissolve) The patio furniture has been hauled around to the front porch and tipped on their sides (to make better forts). I must say I feel like we are the Herdmans!!! I only have four boys, (although you would think I had twelve) At any given time you can find double or triple boys at my house!!!
Every little boy at church looks like they have a bad case of the chicken pox..... Why they think getting hurt is fun I have no idea? I guess "NO PAIN, NO GAME" is true.
Zachary was hit in the nose and the lip, while I was in California. I was so glad Ben took a picture of his battle wound for me!!! That's just something you have to proud of, when your a 10 year old boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
his lip looks like it really hurts.... WOW!!!!
Fun! I just ound out that they make biodegradable pellets and they just melt. I am SO going to get some!!!
Post a Comment