Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chuckles

Our new baby chuckles..... Ben decided to make this cute little baby for our family out of balloons. At first it was just for a laugh.... little did he know the kids would all be attached to baby chuckles....           For one week Bryson and Sawyer slept with him, carried him around, changed his jammies and even took him to carpool...  On Sunday, right before all the family came over to celebrate Bryson's and Colton's birthday, Sawyer said " I don't want baby Loops to come to our house because he will pop chuckles!"  Sawyer always makes us "chuckle"........  Chuckles lasted for one week he even had to be repaired a few times. Then one sad day Ben decided to let Zach and Colton pop Chuckels....  Sawyer will still say "Dad, needs another chuckles right mom?"

The boys are so cute with their new baby 'balloon" brother....
Grandma loved Chuckles just as much as everyone else.....
 So I have come to this conclusion..... Ben and I need to have another baby!!!

3 comments:

Jennybug said...

Chuckles was a great guy, he will be missed!!!

Melissa said...

what a cute baby. It looks a lot easier than a real one. Maybe I should have a balloon baby.

Heather M said...

That Chuckles is so cute. Of course, you and Ben do make cute babies.