Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

St. Patrick's Day was one crazy day.... We had a "Lucky-chuan" (This is how sawyer says Leprechaun) break into our house.  He left green little foot prints that led to a treat.... Then the most exciting thing happened "He made our milk turn green and left green punch!" The boy's were so excited when they woke up.... well, I guess I better just say Bryson and Sawyer were excited!!!!
The "Lucky-chuan" also drew green mustaches on all the kids while they were sleeping... Bryson and Sawyer thought this was so funny and wanted to keep them on all day!!!


Colton and Zach thought the "Lucky-chaun" was me and Ben, They were not as thrilled as the little boys.... They washed their green mustaches off right when they woke up..... but ironically left the house after drinking green punch and had a mustache all day!!!

Ha Ha that "Lucky-chaun" got the best of them!!!
Be Irish and Drink up

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

Oh those pesky little lucky-chauns!!

Heather M said...

I laughed when Colton got in the car for school and I asked him if he had green koolaid for breakfast he told me, "No we woke up with green mustaches on us, and Zach was able to get his off but I couldn't." I laughed about it all day. You are so funny.