Monday, March 22, 2010

Zachary Crocker

I know these don't look like Lizzy's Famous Peanut butter cookies.... But they are???? Ben and I ran to the store one night Zach called us and asked "If he could make Peanut Butter cookies and assured us, that he knew how to make them...." So we said sure....
When we got home Zach said "I think somethings wrong.... The recipe said 11 cups of flour but I could only fit 7 cups in the bowl..... and it's really not turning out....."
The recipe said 1 1/4 cup flour...... a mistake any 10 year old could make!!! Sad to say these did not turn out to be like Lizzy's Famous peanut butter Cookies.

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

11 cups of flour that is so funny. I have a picture of Megan's brownie's she thought it said 1 1/4 cup water. So she only put in a 1/4 cup (you know one). I can't imagine if she would have put in 11 cups of water. At least water is cheaper than flour.

Lizzy Hortin said...

Ha ha ha that is too funny!