Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunny a Hoax

Spooky; -
A Halloween Ghost who leaves treats at the front door = likely




Elf;-
A little person who moves around at night and watches you to see if your being good = Believable
Santa Clause; -
a man who wears red and delivers presents to all the good kids at night. = totally real
The Tooth Fairy;-
A little lady with wings who gathers up children's teeth = convincing


Leprechaun;-
a tiny little man who wears green, plays tricks and makes messes at night = reasonable



The Easter Bunny;-
A giant bunny who hops around and hides eggs for kids to find = absolutely definitely FAKE

 My older kids don't believe in the Easter Bunny....... Zachary said "Really like a big giant Bunny hops around and hides eggs???? That's so dumb" A few of the others they're on the fence with..... But hey, at least their on the fence!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

what?????????? the Easter Bunny isn't real???????

Jennybug said...

I totally believe in Spooky!!!

Heather M said...

Zach is very smart. I was really close to telling my kids that the Easter bunny isn't real because I think it is so dumb too.

Melissa said...

And out of all the characters I think the Easter Bunny is the creepiest of all!!!