Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter Day. The kids woke up bright and early so they could find Easter Eggs. They were so excited to each have their very own pack of Oreo's. I realize that most families buy their kids darling matching Easter out fits.... as for this family..... Well, lets just say when "I suggested that Zach take off his shirt, so they would match".... My whole family looked at me like I was crazy!!! (I personally thought it was a good idea... oh, well)

The kids had a lot of fun finding eggs. Bryson had a great idea for next year..... He said "We should set up boobie traps so we can catch the Easter Bunny, then we can make him give us candy when ever we want!!!"

Later on that night we all went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. We all had so much fun hanging out together.
Happy Easter!!!

No comments: