For about a year now Bryson and Sawyer have slept on our floor next to my bed. They kept getting in bed with me so I figured I would just start them out on the floor and see if it helped keep them out of my bed.... It has so here we are a year later. I love going into my room each night and seeing what cute little sleepers they are..... 
Another cute picture I couldn't resist taking.....
This night they were so tired they fell asleep in the living room. When I got ready to put them to bed (on my floor) I noticed how sweet they were and just had to take a picture!!!

3 comments:
Cute! They remind me of a batch of puppies, the way they sleep!
I know...They are so funny...
Cute! You could have saved money and just bought one family bed!
P.S. How do you get your pictures so big, I've been trying to figure it out but I don't get it.
Post a Comment