Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ice Ice Baby


Colton decided this year he wanted to play soccer. First off as a Mom of all boys, I did not realize what a girly sport Soccer is..... It was quite the awaking watching little girls play Soccer.....
1. A lot of crying and whining....
 2. A lot of attitude (one little girl wouldn't come off the field and stuck her tongue out at the coach.....)
3. One crazy lady coach.....

First off the season started out with the coach naming the team "Vanilla Ice" The first game Colton asked the coach "Can we change our team name to something cool like the sharks?" The coach said "NO, I already picked the name....." Seriously what coach does that???? Colton did NOT like being on a team called Vanilla Ice.... It was hard not to tease him about it... Some times as we would be driving in the car sawyer would start singing "Ice, Ice Baby.... Ice, Ice Baby...."
As if the name wasn't bad enough..... She made them all get in a circle before every game they would sway back and forth and sing (you guessed it) "Ice, Ice Baby....Ice, Ice Baby...." 
As you can see by this picture... Colton is not amused and wanted nothing to with the "Coo Coo Coach" as he calls her.... I believe the team went undefeated and won every game. Colton was a great little Soccer player and had a lot of goals. The last game ended with a win and a lot of rain......
These two bundles on my lap are Sawyer and Bryson who both fell sound asleep.....
 Believe it or not they actually stayed dry!!!!


** During the game Bryson informed me "Mom, I don't really ever want to play Soccer again... Because first I was on the Purple Unicorn Team and then I will probably be on the Ice Ice Baby team.... and that is dumb!"

**** I have decided to coach next year.... I am naming my team Milli Vanilli......

No comments: