Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tooty Tot

Bryson graduated from pre-school... For some parents this is not a big event for us (considering we have had one of our older children, not naming "Zach" kicked out of pre-school.... This was a big accomplishment!!!)
Bryson had such a fun year in Miss Heidi's Pre-School!!! He learned so much "The Pledge Of Allegiance, Counting by 10's, The Month's, The days of the week, How to spell his name and my favorite the tooty tot song..... I could go on and on!!! The only thing I am so sad about is leaving Miss Heidi and Miss MariAnne.... In fact Bryson asked "If Miss Heidi could have a sleepover at our house one night?" (We have yet to ask her...)   Right before school ended Bryson asked me if "I had forgotten everything I learned in Pre-School?" I told him that "Mom didn't go to Pre-School." He then asked "Why?" I then told him that kids just didn't go to Pre-School when I was little." He then said "Oh, I know why you didn't go to Pre-School.... Because Miss Heidi wasn't born yet!!!" I just love this little boy!!!! If I could only keep him 5 forever!!!!!
Bryson and his Pre-School class

Cute little Bryson was absolutely hilarious to watch.... If only I would have had my video camera..... He kept us all in stitches!!!
Mom, Bryson and Dad
Bryson with Grandma Kathy

No comments: