Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Walmart for me....

Zachary stayed home "sick"

Yesterdays conversation went like this;

Ben - "I can't believe you let Zach stay home, Mom's are so easy to manipulate"

Zach - "I know that's why I always like to take Mom to Walmart with me!"

Me - "OK fine then, I not taking you to Walmart anymore..."

Zach - "If you don't take me to Walmart, then I'm not taking you to Walmart when your like 60."

Me - "60, That's like Grandmas age!"

Zach - "Fine then, When your 80 I won't take you to Walmart or the Zoo!"

*** I'm so happy I don't have to go to the Zoo when I'm 80.... and as for Walmart, I'll just take the senior citizen bus!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

There is a senior bus that goes to Wal-Mart? I wonder how old you have to be to take it????