Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pocket Monkey....

Last week we were looking at videos on You Tube, as we were surfing around we saw a picture of this cute little finger monkey.... The kids had a fit over how cute it was, so being a crazy Mom I decided to google finger monkey and see if they make good pets??? We found out.....
 They cost $2000.00 to $4000.00 dollars and they are about as smart as a three year old....

That's when Zach said "Mom, we should get a finger monkey.... We could teach it to play match and it could be Sawyers little buddy!!!! (This made me laugh...)

Then the kids ran upstairs to tell Ben that "Mom, wants a finger Monkey!!!"
Zach was so excited he described the little monkey to Ben and then asked "If we get the monkey, can I take it to school? Then I would ask everyone, Hey want to see the monkey in my pocket???"

Ben and died laughing..... Pretty soon Zach clued into to why we thought this was so funny.... His response "Duh, you guys are so dumb!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I've always wanted one of those little monkey's. It would be way easy to take care of but it is so expensive and I would be worried about it getting squished.

Rebecca said...

Does the monkey do laundry?