Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Loops

In May we watch Baby Loops while Mike and Melissa went to Zions. My kids were so excited.... It was like we got a new pet! Any little thing that Luke does they think is so amazing!!! From knocking down Lego's to blowing raspberries in the car. The kids think he is hilarious. I think Luke love coming to our house because he is treated like the class clown. While at church I had one lady I hadn't seen in a while come say "I was watching you in sacrament and I thought did they have another baby? Then I looked at the baby and thought he's not white enough to be one of your kids!"
The little boys loved watching Mickey Mouse Club House with Luke.
And the big boys watched Mickey Mouse too.... Luke really liked have Jammie Days at the Petersen House!!!  Zachary loves to snuggle with Baby Luke!
The second Bryson and Sawyer would hear Luke wake up they would rush into the room and hop in his crib.
They had fun playing outside together.
They also liked taking a bath with Luke..... That is, until he peed in the bath tub. I have never seen Bryson and Sawyer jump out of the bath tub so quickly. And this is how Baby Loops got his new nick name from Bryson and Sawyer "The Pee Monster"
Sweet Baby Loops (the pee monster according to Bryson and Sawyer) in the bath tub....

No comments: