The most exciting part about Memorial Day this year was watching Baby Luke. We didn't do a whole lot so we decided that we would go on a hike. We wanted something really easy so we went up on a little trail behind the Draper Temple. On our drive up I asked Ben to drive by the Huge Monster House behind the Temple. When we pulled in front of it I asked the kids "How would you guys like this to be our new house?" I was not expecting the response I got from Zach. The first thing he said was "There is NO way I am playing for Alta!!!" Only 10 and already has Bingham Pride......Who cares about the amazing beautiful house......But, playing for Alta.... NO WAY!!!
Good thing we didn't run into any Alta players... Wearing a Bingham shirt on Alta turf would not be good!
We saw this little steam. So of course my picture boys asked me to take a picture of them!!!
We realized how heavy babies can be on a little walk when you don't have a backpack or stroller!!! Ben and I took turns holding Baby Luke.
Our hike lasted about an hour and it was fun for the kids to be out in the wild!!!!
Even if it was in Alta territory!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment