Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lego's

Today all I did is play Lego's..... No really.... That is all I did!!! My legs hurt from sitting Indian style for 10 straight hours (with the exception of eating and using the bathroom) and now I know I am getting old! My house is a mess!!! I am so disorganized and I've neglected my blog. Wow, If I could only blink and have my house clean and blogs posted..... Instead, I've built a very amazing Lego village.....


I think we need a bigger city.......

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Forget housework, Lego's are way more fun! You should have taken a picture of your village!

Rebecca said...

You know what I learned in life Karen? When your kids are grown, they will never remember what your house was like. But they WILL for sure remember that their mom played legos with them and how fun that was! So you are doing the right thing!!! Keep it up!

Jennybug said...

Jake wants to see a picture of your lego village.