The Fourth of July is always fun and brings out the pyro in all of us..... I told the kids if they were good that I would take them Harmons and let them spend $10.00 dollars on Fire Works.... Well, that $10.00 dollars turned into $25.00 (so much for my pyro budget...)
We let the kids pick out the usual.... Flowers, Smoke bombs, parachutes and poppers...... Not as exciting as the PYRO CITY Package....
We went and saw How to Tame your Dragon at the dollar show and then went to the neighbors to light fireworks.... Everyone joined in on the fun....
When I look at the this picture..... I am either the worlds best Mom or the worlds dumbest Mom..... Or just a MOM OF ALL BOYS.....
Every three year old loves to light Fireworks.... with his big brother.... It was pretty cute watching Bryson and Sawyer run as fast as they could..... .JPG)
Ben even joined in on the action this year.....
Happy Fourth of July!!!!

1 comment:
Wow, you can really see the joy in their faces doing what all boys and men love to do-play with fire.
Post a Comment