I was reading the paper and saw that the Day's of 47 Rodeo put on a FREE day at "This Is The State Park" I wasn't sure what to expect, but I thought it sounded fun and it was FREE so I piled the kids in the car. .JPG)
They had about 40 different crafts you could make most of them all pioneer things. They had Free Popsicles and water bottles and a lot of games. It was so fun..... Everything was FREE.
The kids had fun riding the train.
Their favorite part was panning for gold. Colton was a little sad when he asked how much the gold was worth and I told him it was fake.....
I love this picture of Bryson.... He looks like a little pirate!
Bryson panning for gold
We had fun walking around and looking at all the pioneer houses. We played some old pioneer games, talked to a mountain man and did the wash.....
They also had cowboys games set up. The boys thought it was fun to trying out their roping skills!
The boys also had fun riding the horses and petting all the animals. There was one mean horse we watched chase another horse for a while. It was such a fun day. Something we will do again next year for sure!!! We had a great day at This is the Place and can't wait to again!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment