July 9th was a completely FREE day after spending the day at "This Is The Sate Park" Jenny called us and told us about "Cow Appreciation Day" On July 9th if you dress like a cow and go to to Chick-Fil-A they will give you your entire meal FREE....
. The kids thought it was crazy at first, but I assured them that there would be other cows at Chick-Fil-A. We all worked together and had these "Homeless Cow Costumes" put together in about 20 minutes make-up and all...... Then we headed over to Chick-Fil-A
Everyone got their meal completely FREE $42.00 worth of food......Thanks Chick-Fil-A
Feed us more chicken
Is it just me or does Nicole make a cute cow????
I was going to take the kids down town to pan handle and see if we could make a few dollars..... instead I took my "Homeless Cows" home and put them to bed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment