July 14th and 15th was Day Camp. Our troop had 16 boys. (at first I was a little nervous watching them all, but then I thought as long as I come home with 16 boys in blue shirts..... I'll would be fine.)
It was so fun to be able to be at Scout Camp with Colton. He had so much fun doing all the activities.
The Obstacle Course, BB Guns and Archery were his favorite. He also liked all the skits and thought they were really funny!!!
He was so cute and always saved me a place right by him. we also ate lunch together. He was so excited I could be there with him.
I enjoyed watching him have so much fun with his friends and taking cute pictures of him.
Colton digging for Devils thumbnails (a fossilised seashell that does in fact look like a gross thumbnail)...
and yes, he found one!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment