Saturday, July 24, 2010

24th of July Tradition

Ever since I was little it has been a tradition to go and see fireworks at my Grandma Stott's house. It is always so much fun. We all meet around 6:30, there is always a ton of food and lots and lots of people to watch. My most favorite part has always been trying sell soda pop on the corner.
This is a tradition that my kids have taken over.... I love watching them sell there little hearts out! They have pretty good lines like "Your girlfriend looks thirsty... Buy her a soda" or one of my favorites "Buy a soda, our mom won't let us go home till we sell all our drinks" In all they made about $65.00 which seems like a ton.... That is until you split it 10 ways! (at least the little kids were good with $2.00 each)
Zach and "Baby Loops"

Grandma and Sawyer
of course the picture of my four boys..... (This is the one where I threaten them that I will keep taking pictures until everyone smiles at the same time) It actually works really good they know by now I am serious!!!!
Zach, Mom and Colton
Sawyer and Dad
Grandma Kathy supervising the pyro kids
Grandma Ann and Dad
The boys loved playing with all the glow sticks that Grandma Ann brought them. They even sold a few for extra profit..... Kids after my own heart!!!! I love the 24th it is always so much fun being with all the family!!!! Even though the fireworks were short this year (because they shot off into the crowd of bystanders.... Luckily we were all 2 blocks away) The night was so much fun!!!!

No comments: