Monday, July 19, 2010

Grandpa's Taken us to the ZOO

My mom went to the Zoo the day before we did. She had told us all about the tigers. One was swimming and then stopped and stared at a little boy about 7 years old in a red shirt, he then snarled and pounced the window. Colton has been obsessed with tigers for sometime now. When we heard that story, I just knew we had to go to the ZOO. Of course he went and put on his red shirt and was hoping to pounced on!!!
We watched the tigers for a long time....... Finally one got in the water, soon he turned and stared at Colton snarled........ and then turned around and left!!! After about almost 2 hours we deiced to stop watching the tigers. I promised Colton a tiger day.... (A day when we will go to the Zoo and watch the tigers for 4 hours)
We had a fun day with Grandpa at the Zoo!
The baby elephant was so cute rolling around in the mud....
 I bet if they let him over to other side he would swim!!!
Getting a drink out of the lions mouth is always fun, until you look over and see your 3 year old lapping the puddle left in the lions mouth!!!! Yuck, is that even a story I should share???
After our adventure at the Zoo we went to Wendy's with Uncle Mike. We listened to all his fun stories and then went to Mom and Me Scrapbooking. The kids watched a movie, I helped my Mom work and Grandpa was just happy to get a little rest!!!
Luckily it was a slow day and their wasn't any other rugrats in the kids room!!!

No comments: