Our Ward had a summer Ho Down BBQ at the park. When we got there we had dinner and then the fun began.... The had a mechanical bull at the party!!! The first kid to ride it Sawyer (who I don't have a picture of) He thought it was really fun until he got thrown off!!! He was so scared and couldn't run to me fast enough!!! There was a line up of all the Primary kids to ride the bull. While my kids ran back in line, Ben ran home to get my camera (he is so nice) I was doing line control and talking to the guy that was running the Bull. He said "That kids are pretty hard to knock off because they're so little you have to know just how to do it." 
As I was talking the line was getting longer and longer..... So, the rides were getting fast, harder, shorter.
Zach stayed on pretty long and did a really good job.
Colton then got on and was staying on great and for a while.... That's when he got jerked off really hard!!!! He got hurt pretty bad, so we went home early. I heard the rest of the party was fun and there were only a couple other kids who got hurt.... So, what I learned about mechanical Bull riding "You are only as good as the person working the Bull, and I am sure glad I didn't ride it!!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment