Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Build and Destroy....

What do you do when you have to take two little boys with you to work???? You find all sorts of fun ways to entertain them.... First they build the biggest tower ever (using a ladder)

My Mom said "Karen, I don't know if that's a good idea.... What if they fall?" I said "Then they fall!" You can't stop living your life just because you might get hurt.... The kids had so much fun climbing up and down the ladder and building their tower.....
{As you can tell this was a very SLOW DAY at the scrapbook store!}

Once your tower is built... you pose for a picture for 2 seconds..... and then......

You destroy it !!!!! Until nothing is left!!!!!
Then you get to spend another hour cleaning up.... Making a sticker picture, eating treats and then going to lunch usually at Cafe Rio..... And who said work wasn't fun?????

Now when I go to work, I have two little boys that beg me to come!!!!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

This does make work look fun!