Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Like Father Like SONS

For the last four months every time I go to cut the boys hair they ask "If i will just shave their hair off so they can look like Dad?" I always say "NO!!!" So one day Ben decided that it would be fun to shave their heads..... They were so excited to be like their Dad!!! I am so excited for their hair to grow back!!!!


Ben realized this is not the best look for little boys especially little boys that are as white as ours!!!
Every day I rub sun screen on both they boys heads so they don't get burned. Bryson said "This sucks, I'm never going bald again!!!" That is until everyone started telling what an awkward shaped head he has and that he looks like Megamind!!! Now, he wants to shave his head bald for Halloween and dress up like.... You guessed it Megamind!!!! (I must say he would be a cute little Megamind!!!)
So, is a Halloween costume important enough for me to let Bryson go bald again?????


Sawyer thinks he is so cool!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish girls could get away with shaving their heads for the summer, it looks nice and cool and would not take long to get ready for the day!