Today Colton and his little friends were over playing. Colton Friends cousin said "We should play Ninja, because we are in a Ninja Club. There are these two brothers that made up a Ninja club." I said "Who are the two brothers?" He told me they were Colton and his big brother.... and that they paid $3.00 to get in the club!" I said $3.00???" That's when he told me "It was a really good deal because it only cost $3.00 for two people!" I asked if Colton had to pay? They said "No, because Colton is Zach's brother so he got a deal." I asked him if he got to be in the club the whole summer? That's when he told me it was a lifetime membership!!!!

So really when you think about that is a steal of deal..... a LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP for only $1.50!!!

Won't these boys look so cute when they're in their 30's playing Ninja club....
****The Ninja club is where you tie your shirt around your head and "ding dong ditch" houses....
Wow.... LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP!!!
1 comment:
That is so funny! Those pictures crack me up!
Post a Comment