Sunday, June 5, 2011

People do like their Dogs....

Wow, I am feeling so overwhelmed with the whole blogging thing.... I feel like I am so behind!!! So instead of trying to catch up I am just randomly posting whatever for awhile (even if it's not in order!!!)



A couple days ago I was helping Bryson with his animal report.... I wanted him to choose a Zebra or a Giraffe (since I have such amazing pictures of them, more to come on that soon.... I hope!) Any way to my surprise Bryson wanted to do his animal report on what else but a DOG. It was very easy and we didn't have to research anything.... We are starting to know all about dogs in this house! So after doing the report Bryson wanted me to take a picture of him with Copper.....

That's when I realized people really do look like their dog!

*Bryson came home and said "Duh, one kid did his report in an alligator! and I know he doesn't have a pet alligator I think he lied!!! ..... I guess Bryson misunderstood the "ANY" part of the animal report!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I missed you and your little dog too!

Jennybug said...

This is soooo funny it reminds me of that funny children's book Dog in the Window!