I made all these cute costumes in a week and a half... 10 days!!! I love creating and making costumes! Bens was my favorite, i love all the detail...I rolled all the thread on the wooden spools, made the hat pretty much an exact replica. I even embroidered the side of his pants. It was so much fun to make. The cards were really easy and it was fun to burn the edges of the cards. Oh, and the little crown on my head... Is made of paper:)
The say of Comic Con I woke up early and started painting everyone's faces... This is on the way to Comic Con... These boys are so cute!!! We stopped at the store to say hi to Grandma... Then we were off to Comic Con.... When we got there Bryson said"Mom, lets count how many people take our picture." The second we got out of the car people were snapping pictures... After 45 minutes we already had over 100 people take our pictures. Bryson said "Mom, this is getting way to hard...I'm not going to count anymore!"
We liked the Ironman guys!!!,
This guy was a fun spooky one.... We got a ton of compliments on our face painting:)
I really liked the spin on the Bobafetts
What is Comic Con with out Darth Vader???
We were a huge a hit at Comic Con and made the Comic Con list of Favorites!!! That made me happy!!! After Comic Con we went to City Creek to eat dinner. We had a couple come up to us from Denmark... They said "They noticed a lot of people dressed up and wanted to know if it was a Mormon thing?" We died laughing... And explained to them it was a comic convention.
Love these spooky boys...
These two were too cool to dress up!
On our way home... Look at those faces....
Can't wait for next year Comic Con... Considering I won best Halloween Costume on Facebook. I have a 3 day VIP pass for next year.... Also my boys won passes for Thursday:)
This was on Comic Cons Facebook page. It said if you see your picture you won!!! This made me really happy!!! Front and center just how I like it:)














1 comment:
Wow you guys look amazing! You have such a talent for putting together costumes!
Post a Comment