Monday, November 25, 2013

The boys of fall 2013

This fall we had 3 boys playing football... It was crazy!!! When Zach, Colton and Bryson all said they wanted to play football... The first thing we did is say "Are you sure???" They all said YES and Colton looked at us like (how dare you even ask that question!!!) 
So we went and signed 3 boys up for football... I must say that Ben is awesome and got the boys where they needed to be all season long...
I put a STOP to all this real fast... The new place for football stuff is in the garage... Imagine how bad football stuff reeks times 3 boys.... The garage was a lot a chaos... Next year I think I will make bins for each kid... And try to be a little more organized. ( that really easy to say now, when its all over and done with) 
Bryson was a Gremlin and loved his first year. The coaches were really nice and loved Bryson. They had a hard season and won only their first and last game. When they won the last game they were so happy and dumped water all over the coaches... Bryson had more than a hard time saying good bye to his team... And we'll, lets just leave it at that!!! He was a great little player and loved football. I can't wait to watch him play next year. 
Colton was a PeeWee this year and did awesome. He was the Quarterback and outside linebacker... captain of offense and defense. He never sat out a second. He had a lot of touchdowns they won their play off game and made it to championship game. We were so sad they lost the championship by 6 points. It was a great year and I loved watching him play. My favorite part is listening to him when he hikes the ball, I also love his football walk and the way he tells everyone what to do... He is so cute!!! 
Zach had an amazing year this year!!! He was an all star! He played running back and inside linebacker. He had 5 touchdowns in one game and a total of 15 the whole year. He was so fun to watch and hit kids so hard!!! When he was running the ball he was like a freight train and would just run kids over. They won play offs and the championship!!! It was such a great game to watch! He made all 3 touch towns and had so many good runs!!! (Wow, listen to me... I sound like a football Mom:)

Having 3 kids play made for very busy Saturdays.... On a few occasions we got to see all three games. Most the time we had to split up and one time Bryson and Colton played at the same time, same field side by side.... So that was good:) 
Zach's team after winning the championship. 
Colton's team after winning the playoffs. 
How awesome is this big football helmet??? I got it at a yard sale for $3 (it was a bud light helmet) and I could just see the possibilities... The kids loved it!!!! Championship game day!!! 
My cute little bobble head Bryson on the play off game. 
Sawyer with all the balloons we let go at half time. 
Bryson on his last game. Just look at that smile!!!
After the championship game. Wow, who is the cute football mom in the hat??? Oh that's me:) 
Look how big Zach is getting!!! The boys on the team were talking after one of the first games. I was standing by them waiting to get Zach and run to the next game and over heard all them talking. One of them said
"Zach hits so hard!" 
Another said "that's because he's like 15."
Another said "yeah, I bet he has hair on his chest!!!" 
I died laughing!!!! and for the record... No he does not have hair on his chest:) 

Now that football is over I just don't know what we will do with our Saturdays...
 Oh, wait Basketball season has started already.... First game Dec 7th... 

No comments: