Will we decided to go camping at diamond fork canyon it was really fun and really really freezing cold I never been so cold in my entire life. We went camping at Diamond Fork Canyon, We played horseshoes we had a campfire we hung out together and it was a blast...but when it was time for bed boy was it cold I had handwarmers that had a put on my nose just to try to sleep! Poor little Copper went around from person to person just trying to get warm! At about 5 AM in the morning I finally got a tiny bit warm when Bryson crawled in the sleeping bag with me. I didn't sleep long because Ben was up bright and early getting fire going and breakfast. I was so happy just to sit by the fire. Then we played horseshoes and went on the little hike. Ben and Zach climbed up a Mountian and our crazy dog followed them. The mountain was about 15 feet high when all of a sudden Copper lost his grip and started to slide I was right underneath and ready to grab him when he jumped right into Sawyers arms!!! (you should've seen Sawyer's eyes it was the perfect catch and he was so surprised!!! After the hike we went back to the camp to eat lunch and we decided to clean up and pack everything back in the car and go fishing while the boys fished Sawyer and I painted Bob Ross Style! He did this painting all by himself I was so proud of him!!! We had such a great time camping and can't wait to do more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment