Friday, May 30, 2014

Zach Before School

This morning I went to put Copper up before I left to work. I was looking all over for him and then finally found him in Zach's room! I also found Zachsound asleep!!! Yep, Friday is late start day and I forgot all about him! 
So after listening to him for 5 minutes of pleading his case why he should stay home... I had him shower and get ready for school... ( I almost gave in and let him stay home)
A boy and his dog... They look just like each other!!! Begging to stay home again
I then took Zach and bought him breakfast at Ckickfila we'll it wasn't really breakfast!!! Then when I pulled up to school he asked a couple more times to stay home, I said No... I love this kid!!! He is so cute and funny! He always makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awwww cute boys!

Lizzy Hortin said...

I seriously can't believe how old Zach is! Time sure does fly.