Sunday, May 11, 2014

Glamper

 
After going camping and freezing our butts off I decided that I wanted a little tiny trailer! So I was on the Search day and night on KSL to find just what I wanted... Little did I know vintage trailers are so hard to find. I finally found a piece of crap in Spanish Fork and asked my Dad if he would go with me to look at it he said yes! A couple hours before we were about to go, of course I decided to look on KSL again... And that's when I saw the little trailer I knew I had to have! I told my dad all about it we decided to skip out and not go to Spanish Fork we had to wait tell 7 o'clock and then we drove to the lady's house it was sitting right in front and it was love at first sight! I'm so excited I can't even stand it. I told my dad wanted it so bad! And asked him how much I should offer? He suggested $800 so I asked if she would go $800? She said yes right away! I was so happy!!! The next morning and went and picked up the Glamper (girl/camper) I was so excited that I called everybody and had a trailer warming party!!!
 
Everyone came and Jenny even bright a cake that said "Happy Glamping"
We had so much fun sitting in the trailer eating cake and listening to 50s music!
Reagan made this cute sign for party!
Jenny dressed up real cute for the party!
The kitchen in the Glamper!
I can't wait to start fixing up this cute little trailer!!! Not that it needs much work!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my what a fun little camper! Looks like you got a great bargain. I can't wait to see what you do to the place!